- Connect with top business influencers from the Southeast and Israel.
- Boost your business potential with new ideas, connections, and partnership opportunities.
- Learn about Israeli innovations and their impact on our lives.
- Experience Israel’s unique ecosystem of entrepreneurship and technology development.
ABOUT CONEXX AND THE CONEXX BUSINESS EXPEDITION
Conexx means results. Over the past 25 years, Conexx has earned a reputation as one of the most successful and effective bi-national business organizations in the United States by providing significant value to:
- Israeli companies seeking to establish a U.S. operation, gain access to the U.S. market, and create an American presence with low cost and high visibility
- American companies desiring entry into the Israeli market or wishing to gain access to cutting edge Israeli innovations
- Those looking for a powerful network to promote their products or services to others within the strong Conexx membership base
Conexx is uniquely qualified to provide individual, tailored services to companies and individuals looking to either do business in Israel or seek expansion or partnerships in the U.S. Working with companies in every industry and vertical, Conexx counts over 100 Israeli companies in the Southeast, driving investments, deals and employment gain in the region and in Israel.
This year, Conexx will be taking a delegation to Israel to experience it’s unique start up ecosystem September 2-7, 2017. The Business Expedition will take attendees to the DLD Tel Aviv Innovation Festival, Israeli’s own South by Southwest-like innovation and entrepreneurial conference. In addition, the Business Expedition will provide a supplemented itinerary with visit to start ups and major Israeli companies.
Read the Atlanta Jewish Times report on the 2016 Conexx Business Expedition.
Reserve your place with a $500 deposit
Expedition Registration – $4,500
Early Bird Registration (7/15-8/2) – $4,200
Early-Early Bird Registration (Deposit before 7/15 and payment in full before 8/15) – $3,950
Hotels, Ground Transportation, Most Meals, Conference Registration, Pickup and Drop-off at Airport, site visits.
Does not include:
Air travel to and from Israel.
Tentative Customizable Itinerary
Sat. Sep. 2, Arrival
Sun Sep. 3 Jerusalem
- Hadassah Medical Center \ Bio-Jerusalem – Meeting with the Jerusalem Life Science sector
- JVP Media
- Jerusalem tour
Mon. Sep. 4 Beer Sheva and the South
- Beer Sheva, CyberSpark at Gav Yam technology park. A coordinated visit with The Ben Gurion University, industry, Technology hubs and Cyber Spark project.
- CyberSpark management, Academics and industry. CyberSpark is the new Israeli Cyber Innovation Arena is a joint venture of the Israel National Cyber Bureau (INCB) in the Prime Minister’s Office, Beer-Sheva Municipality, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, and leading companies in the cyber-security industry.
- Focus: Critical infrastructure and/or Automotive
- Incubit Technology Ventures Beer Sheva http://incubitventures.com/why-us/
- A technology incubator located in Be’er- Sheva and is part of the OCS incubator program. Incubit, fully owned and backed by Elbit Systems Ltd., is the first Hi-Tech industry-backed incubator. Our goal is to invest in innovative startups with unique technologies in an early stage, promoting them to secure further growth and future investments. We believe in partnership and acceleration, which relies on our wealth of unique services and deep understanding in managing technology.
- The Agricultural Research Organization, Volcani Center
- Israel Innovation Authority at Airport City
- The Kitchen Food Tech Hub, Ashdod – http://www.thekitchenhub.com/recipe/
Tue Sep. 5 Tel Aviv / Northern Israel
Wed. Sep. 6 Tel Aviv
- Innovation Endeavors VC – Hatachana Compound:Meet the team and portfolio companies. Innovation Endeavors VC is an early-stage venture capital firm partnering with startups that apply cutting edge technology to transform large industries. The firm runs a dedicated global team that builds industry networks to create value for its portfolio companies. Innovation Endeavors has offices in Silicon Valley and Tel-Aviv, and is solely backed by Eric Schmidt, the Executive Chairman of Google.
- DLD: Accelerator Blitz at Hatachana Compound (Old train station)
- DLD: Urban Happening
Thu. Sep. 7
- The Floor – Israel’s Fintech Incubator – Based at the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE), The Floor is the first Fintech hub of its kind in Israel. The Floor provides a physical home for local Fintech entrepreneurs and serves as the focal point of access to Israeli Fintech for leading international financial players, tech giants and VC’s.
- DLD: Intel Event
- DLD: Amazon Event
- DLD: Pick a Startup
- More activities: (no time indicated)
- Farewell dinner
- Leaving for the Airport
If you’re looking for a unique way to connect with business influencers while on the business trip of a lifetime, as well as put your brand in from of over 6000+ people on the Conexx e-mail list, consider becoming a Business Expedition sponsor. We are catering packages based on your company’s needs. To become a sponsor of the 2017 Conexx Business Expedition, please contact Barry Swartz at (404) 843-9426 ext. 106.
Contact Guy Tessler for more information on the Business Expedition at (678) 274-9699 or email@example.com.
Connect with us over social media. #ConexxExpedition17