Polygal is a pioneer in polycarbonate multiwall sheets. By using Polygal polycarbonate products and systems on your next project, Polygal will help you reach your LEED scores in the following areas:
- Materials & Resources – All Polygal polycarbonate products are 100% recyclable.
- Sustainable Sites – Choose from one of our products that can block up to 100% of the UV light transmission.
- Energy & Atmosphere – Polygal polycarbonate sheets diffuse transmitted light and provide thermal insulation.
- Indoor Environmental Quality – With special glazings and coatings, Polygal can increase your LEED ratings to suit specific project requirements.
- Polygal is “GREEN” ISO 14001 certified.
- All of Polygal’s products are 100% recyclable and can be reground and remanufactured into countless types of consumer products.
- Polygal sheets are produced from 100% recylable polycarbonate resin.
|Kibbutz Ramat Hashofet||9405 D Ducks Ln #A|
|Ramat Hashofet, Israel 19238||Charlotte, NC USA 28273|
|Phone: + 972-04-959-6222||Phone: + 1-704-588-3800|
|Fax: + 972-04-959-6284||Fax: 1-704-588-7400|