The (University of Alabama at Birmingham) UAB Health System is an academic health center located in Birmingham, Alabama. At UAB, we pride ourselves on being the premier medical facility in the state and region, with healthcare professionals who are second to none.
The UAB Difference:
• UAB is the largest academic medical center in Alabama and one of the top four largest academic medical centers in the United States.
• Our state-of-the-art Cardiovascular Center is nationally ranked and provides the full spectrum of heart and vascular services.
• The Comprehensive Cancer Center provides cancer treatment and care and performs cutting edge cancer research.
• As the only adult level I trauma center in Alabama, UAB is equipped to handle any emergency for residents of the state.
• Our Level III Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the only one of its kind in Alabama, caring for the sickest babies in the state and region.
• UAB’s Comprehensive Transplant Center is a national leader in kidney transplants.
|1802 6th Ave. S.|
|Birmingham, AL USA 35233|