Conexx: American Israel Business Connector
American Israel Educational Institute
Present the 15th Annual
Thursday, June 2, 2016
6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Dinner and Program (dietary laws observed)
Featuring Jane Robelot, former CBS News anchor and Emmy winner, as emcee of the evening
||Anita Zucker, Chair and CEO of the InterTech Group,will be honored with the Tom Glaser Leadership Award. This award recognizes Anita’s extraordinary achievements in business, her leadership in the community and her passion and dedication to Israel and her tremendous support of the South Carolina – Israel Collaboration and Conexx.
||The Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development will be honored with the Eagle Star Community Partner Award. This award recognizes their significant work and collaboration with Israel, through business missions, economic partnerships and their efforts towards building a long-term, sustainable relationship with Israel and the Southeast.
||Israeli Company of the Year: T.I.B.A. Parking
||Deal of the Year: Energiya Global
||U.S. Company of the Year: Georgia Ports Authority
$125 / Ticket to Eagle Star
$165 / Ticket to Eagle Star + Raffle Ticket
$275 / Ticket to Eagle Star + 5 Raffle Tickets
$1,250 / Reserved Table
For Sponsorship Information:
- Platinum Sponsorship – $10,000
- Gold Sponsorship – $5,000
- Silver Sponsorship – $3,000
- Bronze Sponsorship – $1,800
Eagle Star 2016 Raffle:
Support Conexx and buy a raffle ticket! Enter to win luxury prizes! Total package valued at $4,500!
- Round trip travel on Delta to Tel Aviv
- Complimentary 3 night stay in a Premium room at the Carlton Tel Aviv, on double occupancy and bed and breakfast basis.
- One week in private, Jerusalem apartment. Donated by Judy and Shai Robkin. For more information, visit jerusalemapartment.com.
- Dinner at a Tel Aviv Restaurant
- Gift Card for shopping
Cost: $50/Raffle Ticket
Purchase Raffle Tickets
Sponsors to Date:
Sponsors to Date:
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
To become a sponsor of the 2016 Eagle Star Gala Awards, please contact:
Barry Swartz at (404) 843-9426 ext. 106