March 28, 2012
Cobb Galleria Centre
2 Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
6:45am – 1:45pm
The Georgia Technology Summit is TAG’s flagship event that brings together C-level executives, entrepreneurs, technology professionals and academia to celebrate and recognize Georgia’s technology community. This year’s theme,Innovation: The Path to a Bright Future, builds upon TAG’s public awareness campaign to promote Georgia’s technology industry through an emphasis on the fastest-growing tech clusters in the state, including health IT, information security, financial technology, logistics and communication services.
The 2012 Georgia Technology Summit: you can be a part of it all right now, from sponsorship to corporate tables, to nominating a top 40 most innovative company, to reserving your seat now in advance of another anticipated sell out audience. The excitement has already begun!
Benefits to attendees:
• Networking opportunities with over 1,100 technology leaders.
• Experience what is new and innovative in the world of technology by meeting the Top 40 Innovative Companies in the state of Georgia.
• Thought leadership from our event speakers, Farhad Manjoo Columnist at Slate and Fast Company and a regular contributor to the New York Times ; Duncan Angove, President, Products and Support, Infor and John Hinshaw, Executive Vice President of Global Technology and Business Processes, HP.
• Witness history as we induct the 2011 Technology Hall of Fame of Georgia recipient.
• Full access to the Georgia Technology Summit exhibit hall
use code: TAGPartner