The Tikvah Fund is a philanthropic foundation and ideas institution committed to supporting the intellectual, religious, and political leaders of the Jewish people and the Jewish State. Tikvah runs and invests in a wide range of initiatives in Israel, the United States, and around the world, including educational programs, publications, and fellowships.
The foundation offers world-class seminars in New York City funded by generous stipends to cover travel, lodging, and investment of time.
Starting next spring, the Tikvah Center is hosting five Advanced Institutes – 1 to 3 weeklong seminars. These are opportunities to study with some of the more prominent figures in American and Israeli public life as well as world-class professors. Their Spring and Summer Institutes include:
- The Israeli Economy: A Strategy for the Future — with Dan Senor and Ohad Reifen
- Liberalism, Conservatism, and the Jews — With Peter Berkowitz, Yuval Levin, Meir Soloveichik, William Kristol, and William Galston
- The Jewish Idea of God — with Micah Goodman and Clifford Orwin
- War and Human Nature — with Frederick W. Kagan, Barry Strauss, Eric Edelman, Charles Hill, and Stephen Rosen
- The Future of the Family — with Eric Cohen, Gilbert Meilaender, Dara Horn, Meir Soloveichik, W. Bradford Wilcox, Jack Wertheimer, Ryan Anderson, and Jonathan V. Last
For further information, please go to www.tikvahfund.org.