Establish a low cost U.S. presence through a reputable organization that is dedicated to the needs of Israeli companies.
Conexx was established in Atlanta in 1992, and is known as the most effective in promoting business between the Southeast and Israel. AICC now offers a low cost service that enables Israeli companies to present a U.S. “face” to American clients.
- Dedicated U.S. phone number, answered during East Coast business hours by a friendly, professional, American receptionist
- Dedicated Voicemail with automatic message notification
- U.S. fax number and fax forwarding service
- Regular mail collection and delivery service at prestigious businesss location near most of the 40 Israeli companies with US or regional headquarters in Atlanta, such as Verint, Jacada, Given Imaging, Amdocs, TTI-Telecom, and more
- Physical office space for meetings, including high-speed Internet connection and office services, close to rapid rail station with direct connection to Atlanta International Airport.
To succeed in the American market, you know that you must have a U.S. office, but worry about the cost. This may be the program for you!
|Israeli Companies Praise the Virtual Office|
|“The ability to have an office and address in the United States enhances the market’s perception of Infogate. Also, Atlanta is a major business and transport center and it’s very convenient to reach any point in the United States easily. We are very pleased with the staff and the high level of service we receive and we feel that this is a good investment for Infogate at this time.” Michael Rosenberg, Director of Sales North America InfoGate Online||“Since November 2003, MOST has most effectively utilized the “virtual office” and other services of Conexx. These include the personal telephone answering where people calling our US number are welcomed to MOST, administrative support, and efficient referrals to professional services providers— lawyers, accountants, and others— who are key components in the success of our US operations. Without a doubt, and with our deepest appreciation, we say that Conexx has been instrumental to MOST’s successful entry into the American market.” Danny Marom, CEO Modern Software Technologies, Ltd (MOST)|